Exhibitor / Vendor Tables


Cost: $30 payment, or $60 in products or gift cards

Companies who wish to sell, display, or demo products at Sher Con must reserve an exhibitor space. If room allows, multiple adjacent areas may be claimed and joined to create a larger overall space.

Exhibitors will receive:

  • A 10' x 10' area, with up to two tables, an appropriate number of chairs, and access to a power outlet and wifi connection. Table sizes available are: 6' round, 6' long, and 8' long. (Long tables are 2.5' wide.) Additional tables and equipment (pipe and drape backdrop, A/V needs, etc.) may be available for an additional fee.
  • You may use this space to sell merchandise, run demonstrations, hold contests, or otherwise promote your products or business. Any activity your company performs at Sher Con must be contained within this space.
  • Your company will receive two (2) free convention badges. Additional badges are $12 each.
  • Any "swag" you wish to provide (e.g. fliers, coupons, promotional gifts) will be distributed to all attendees.
  • Your company's name and logo will be printed in our greyscale 8.5" x 5.5" program booklet, given to all attendees.
  • Your company's logo and link will be displayed on the Sher Con website and Facebook page (@shercongaming).

In general, only exhibitors with products relevant to the theme of Sher Con will be accepted, although tangentially related exhibits (e.g. artists, costumes, crafts, books, authors, etc.) may be accepted as well. Products and/or gift cards received in lieu of cash payment will be used as prizes or placed into the library for use by convention attendees.

To discuss reserving an exhibition space, please email us: contact@shercongaming.com

Temporary Sales Tax License

Any company or person participating in sales, and who does not already possess a permanent license valid in Sheridan county, is required to obtain a Temporary Sales Tax License from the Wyoming Department of Revenue. State officials may be in attendance to confirm possession of a valid license.

Temporary Sales Tax Licenses may not be used to purchase goods or services tax free for resale. To purchase items tax free for resale, vendors must obtain a permanent sales tax license.

Contact the Wyoming Department of Revenue for more information: http://revenue.wyo.gov/Excise-Tax-Division/