Exhibitor / Vendor Tables
Cost: $30, or $60 (MSRP) in products or gift cards
Companies who want to sell, display, or demo products at the convention must reserve an exhibitor space. If space permits, multiple adjacent areas may be rented and joined to create a larger overall exhibit space.
FIRST YEAR SPECIAL: To encourage exhibitors to attend the inaugural SherCon event, the base $30 fee will be reimbursed after the convention to the first 2 exhibitors who commit to attend and display their table for at least 2 hours. Products and gift cards are not reimbursable.
Exhibitors will receive:
- A 10' x 10' area reserved for you, with up to two tables, an appropriate number of chairs, and a power outlet. Table sizes available are: 6' round, 6' long, and/or 8' long. Additional tables and other equipment (pipe and drape backdrop, A/V needs) may be available, although some may require additional rental fees.
- You may use this space to sell merchandise, run demonstrations, hold contests, or otherwise promote your products or business. Any activity your company performs at SherCon must be contained within your space.
- Your company will receive two (2) free convention badges.
- Any "swag" you wish to provide (e.g. fliers, coupons, promotional gifts) will be included in our convention gift bags, given to all convention attendees.
- Your company's name and logo will be printed in our greyscale 8.5" x 5.5" convention program booklet, given to all attendees.
- Your company's logo and website link will be displayed on the SherCon website (www.shercongaming.com) and the SherCon Facebook page (@shercongaming).
- Notice: Any company or person participating in sales is required to obtain a Temporary Sales Tax License from the Wyoming Department of Revenue, if they do not already possess a permanent license valid for Sheridan County. See below for details.
In general, only exhibitors with products relevant to the theme of SherCon will be accepted, although tangentially related exhibits (e.g. artists, costumes, crafts, books, authors, etc.) may be accepted as well. Products and/or gift cards received in lieu of payment will be used as prizes to conference attendees, or will be placed into the library for use by attendees.
To discuss reserving an exhibition space, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Sales Tax License
Any company or person participating in sales, and who does not already possess a permanent license valid in Sheridan county, is required to obtain a Temporary Sales Tax License from the Wyoming Department of Revenue. State officials may be in attendance to confirm possession of a valid license.
Temporary Sales Tax Licenses may not be used to purchase goods or services tax free for resale. To purchase items tax free for resale, vendors must obtain a permanent sales tax license.
Contact the Wyoming Department of Revenue for more information: http://revenue.wyo.gov/Excise-Tax-Division/